Monday, April 12, 2010

Back after a long time...

12 April 2010

There is always things which you want to do... but then there are these other things which you haveeee to do... and the come in the way of the 1st one...

He he... as usual... off to a confusing start... but thats okay... thats normally the state of my mind...

Well its been 4 months since December... The time just flewwww.... Though the months haven't been un-eventful... Some were such that even as i am writing this i can recall each and every moment. Some such... which i want to go back in time and just erase them from memory!

When I started off with a blogspot... i thought i like this... i like putting my thoughts onto paper (okayyy... virtuallll paper!!!)... but like all the other things I things i would do... well...

So again... after a looooooong hiatus... here i am... saying to myself... i will be regular at this!!

Be back soon...

Love always...

T

No comments: